This modern apartment has the perfect combination of a chic modern design and a central location. Situated in a completely renovated building with a beautiful traditional facade, this property is just around the corner from the emblematic Royal Palace of Madrid and includes an impeccable view of the historical Iglesia de San Nicolás. This apartment makes an ideal home away from home, with its fantastic location and high-quality amenities.
Characterized by its bright design, this apartment has a plethora of natural light from the large windows overlooking a historic tree-lined street. The high-quality decor and furnishing were chosen to provide comfort to guests while maintaining a modern aesthetic. In addition, the open concept design maximizes the space while providing guests with everything they need.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 105m2 on the 1st floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: In the living room there is a two-seater sofa, armchair, and smart TV. The formal dining space has a modern wood table with six accompanying modern chairs and an additional breakfast nook that has a two-seater bench and two chairs.
- Kitchen: This sleek kitchen has an open concept design and comes fully equipped. It also includes an American-style breakfast bar that's perfect for having a quick meal or morning coffee.
- Bedroom: There are a total of two bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a king-sized bed (1.80m x 1.90m) and an ensuite bath with a marble walk-in shower. In the second bedroom, there are two single beds (0.90m x 2.00m). There is also a guest bath with another walk-in shower.
- Additional Info: The building itself features a traditional facade from its construction in 1880 but has a completely renovated interior that includes an elevator. There is a centralized ventilation system in the building so that there are no large temperature differences throughout the different seasons of the year. The apartment itself has a floor heating and cooling system powered by aerothermal energy, there is also a safe for you to store small valuables in.
- Culture: There are many top sights such as Madrid’s Royal Palace, Santa Maria Cathedral, Plaza Mayor, and even the renowned opera house Teatro Real where you can enjoy live performances.
- Shopping: In this historic neighborhood you can find many traditional stores like used book stores, cafes, and clothing or accessory shops for you to purchase the perfect souvenir.
- Food/Drink: Explore the Mercado de San Miguel to try gourmet foods from the different stalls in this traditional indoor market. There is also a wide variety of international and traditional cuisine available in nearby restaurants and outdoor terraces. If you have a sweet tooth, try churros with chocolate at the infamous Chocolatería San Ginés which is just five minutes away.