This chic apartment is ideally situated in the heart of the city and perfect for anyone looking to experience all Madrid has to offer. From this renovated property you can walk to emblematic sights like Plaza Mayor or the Royal Palace. You can also enjoy the neighborhood itself with its charming streets that are lined with grandiose historical buildings, traditional tapas bars, international eateries, and boutique shops.
Combining an elegant and modern aesthetic with comfortable design elements, this two-bedroom apartment is perfect to relax after a long day of sightseeing. Not only is this space a stunning example of contemporary design, but it is also very functional offering the best amenities and equipment for its hosts. The combined use of an open concept design and bright whites with neutral tones maximizes the space.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 95 m2 on the 1st floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: This bright space includes a two-seater sofa, armchair, and smart TV. The adjoining dining area includes a table for 6 and modern hanging light fixtures.
- Kitchen: The open concept kitchen comes fully equipped, there is also a breakfast bar with a two-seater sofa and two chairs making it perfect for a snack or quick meal in the morning.
- Bedroom: There are a total of two bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring a king-sized bed (1.80m x 1.90m), a writing desk, and an ensuite bath with a marble walk-in shower. In the second bedroom there are two single beds (0.90m x 2.00m). There is also a guest bath with another walk-in shower.
- Additional Info: The building itself features a traditional facade from the nineteenth century but has a completely renovated interior that includes an elevator. There is a centralized ventilation system in the building so that there are no large temperature differences throughout the different seasons of the year. The apartment itself has a floor heating and cooling system powered by aerothermal energy, there is also a safe for you to store small valuables in.
- Culture: There are many top sights such as Madrid’s Royal Palace, Santa Maria Cathedral, Plaza Mayor, and even the renowned opera house Teatro Real where you can enjoy live performances.
- Shopping: In this historic neighborhood you can find many traditional stores like used book stores, cafes, and clothing or accessory shops for you to purchase the perfect souvenir.
- Food/Drink: Explore the Mercado de San Miguel to try gourmet foods from the different stalls in this traditional indoor market. There is also a wide variety of international and traditional cuisine available in nearby restaurants and outdoor terraces. If you have a sweet tooth, try churros with chocolate at the infamous Chocolatería San Ginés which is just five minutes away.