This 3 bedroom third-floor apartment comes with high-quality classic furniture combined with modern artwork to make a really interesting space. At one end - large windows let in the light, and then stepping onto the balcony gives great views of the street below. The open dining and living area oozes with style with its use of rich brown colors and fabrics. The glass & marble dining table is an especially sophisticated touch.
Different to many apartments found in central Madrid the kitchen has its own separate area. The kitchen itself comes fully equipped with plenty of surface space and extra seating for a relaxing breakfast.
This unique apartment comes with a massive 3 double bedrooms. The first bedroom comes with an en suite bathroom with dual sinks and easy access to built-in storage. Also, this room has an extruding window nook, perfect for reading or watching the city. There is a second shared bathroom with a walk-in shower, which is tiled rather than the wooden flooring found in the rest of the apartment. The second two bedrooms are functionally similar, with double beds and comfy armchairs in both.
This apartment, with its decorative marble lobby, is difficult to miss and makes this a unique place to stay in Madrid.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 181 m2 and has 3 bedrooms.
- Living / Dining Area: The living space has a 4 seater sofa opposite a couple more designer chairs. Next to this there is the baloncy and a 6 seater dining table.
- Kitchen: The independent kitchen comes equipped with a microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and plenty of surface space.
- Bedroom: 3 bedrooms all with double beds and built in storage space.
- Transport: The Banco de España, Sevilla and el Sol metro stations are all closeby.
- Culture: Your on the major high-steet of Madrid and 6 mins from Retiro Park.
- Shopping: Galería Canalejas high-end shopping mall is just outside.
This central Madrid apartment is found right on the city's main street - perfect for getting where you want to be fast. From here you are just a few steps from the Canalejas Galleries and the Four Seasons Hotel. At your leisure, walk along Madrid´s high street and take in the shops and luxury eating. This area is well known for its wide-tree lined main street that leads right through the heart of the city towards Retiro Park.
Furthermore, from this apartment, you have almost direct access to three of the city's major art museums namely, the Thyssen, Prado, and Reina Sofía. Not only that, this apartment will find you a stepping stone away from a plethora of the city's major cultural landmarks.
It's also important to note that the Banco de España, Sevilla, and el Sol metro stations are just down the street, providing a choice for those looking to get around the city.