This fantastic 2 bedroom serviced apartment comes with magnificent views from the 28th floor and is located right in the center of Madrid. The Torre de Madrid is situated in the Plaza de España, one of the city’s most vibrant hubs. Plus, living here also means you have access to the building’s own private gym, event room, and terrace within the building. The Plaza de España metro and bus station also provides excellent transport links to the rest of the city and beyond. The nearby neighborhood of Conde Duque is brimming with excellent restaurants and outdoor terraces. Additionally, Puerta del Sol, the very heart of Madrid, is easily within walking distance.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 85 m2, exterior facing, and has 2 bedrooms.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the apartment combines modern stylish furniture with traditional decoration. The lounge is fully furnished with a sofa, glass coffee table, and Smart TV. Meanwhile the dining table is by the window and has space for 4 people.
- Kitchen: The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, hobs, and a washer/dryer.
- Bedrooms: The main bedroom comes with a Queen-sized (1.50m x 2.00m), built-in closets, a small desk, and an en suite bathroom. The apartment also has a second bedroom, which also comes with built-in closets, a single bed, and a desk workspace that could function as as office.
- Additional Info: The home comes with a terrace (10 m2) that runs around the outside of the apartment and offer unbeatable views everyday of the city below. This corner balcony features a small table table and chairs, being a great place to enjoy a drink at any time of day. The building also has access to a gymnasium for all residents.
- Transport: The local Plaza de España metro station is mere moments away, just across the road.
- Culture: This neighborhood between the trendy Malasaña and the center of town is filled with coffee shops, boutique shopping, and top restaurants. For day-to-day living here you will feel a connection to the city like no other, you are at the heart of the action, and you are the closest you can be to events that happen anywhere in the city. You also have the Royal Palace of Madrid which is a cultural icon not just of Madrid, but all of Spain.
- Shopping: There are plenty of small shops for day to day shopping. However, nearby you have Principe Pio Shopping Center; which is a large mall that contains a variety of stores for anything you might need.
- Food/Drink: Locally, there is VIPs and Starbucks both 2 mins away. Plus, if you're looking for some great food options nearby you have San Miguel Market about 10 minutes away. Or, Black and Yellow is a supberb up-and-coming bar & grill.