This renovated apartment features tall ceilings with exposed wood beams and plenty of natural light in its design. In addition, it is located in the residential zone of La Guindalera which is known for having a traditional barrio feeling. The apartment is just a stone’s throw away from the Diego de Leon metro station that can take you anywhere in the city, making any commute easy when staying here.
In the living room, you will find a fantastic fireplace adding to the welcoming atmosphere in this modern space. Featuring lots of natural light and an open concept design, this cozy space has been made very functional. This property also has a spiral staircase leading to the guest bedroom that should be used for the occasional guest as it has a unique sloped ceiling.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 55m2 on the 2 floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room includes a two seater sofa, fireplace, smart TV, and small balcony. In the adjoining dining space there is a glass table and four seats.
- Kitchen: The open concept kitchen comes fully equipped and is well illuminated..
- Bedroom: The main bedroom includes a queen size bed (1.50 x 2.00m) and the bathroom features a walk in shower. The guest bedroom also has a queen size bed (1.50 x 2.00m) and a sloped ceiling measuring 2m at its peak.
- Additional Info: The building is historical but has been completely renovated.
- Culture: The emblematic Las Ventas bullring is located in this neighborhood. This historic arena hosts more than bull fights, it is also used for concerts and events.
- Shopping: This area has many small shops and boutiques for your shopping needs. Just around the corner from the apartment is also a traditional indoor market, Mercado de la Guindalera, where you can purchase fresh fruits, produce, meat, and cheese.
- Food/Drink: You can enjoy a wide range of dining options within walking distance, from international cuisine to traditional spanish taverns, there is something for everyone.