This apartment has all the conveniences you could wish for in your new home including modern space, comfort, and large windows providing natural light in each room. There is also a quiet interior balcony off the main bedroom and exterior facing balconettes in the living room for you to enjoy a view of the tree lined street. Nearby you can find Calle Serrano’s Golden Mile shopping zone with elegant nineteenth century architecture, international designer brands, and gourmet restaurants.
Being ideally located in Madrid’s upscale neighborhood of Castellana, you can enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of the area that makes it a favorite among locals and families. Take advantage of the many authentic taverns and tapas bars nearby or relax at home in this completely renovated apartment. The space has a comfortable yet modern design featuring a neutral color pallet with cool blue accents and warm wood floors.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 89 m2 on the 2nd floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room includes a smart TV, two seater sofa, large coffee table, and two modern chairs. In the adjourning dining area, there is a long table with six accompanying chairs.
- Kitchen: This open concept kitchen comes fully equipped and has plenty of counter space so you can prepare any type of meal with ease.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom has a king-sized bed (1.80m x 2.0m), closet, private balcony with an armchair, and ensuite bathroom that has a walk in shower and towel warmer. The second bedroom has two single beds (0.90m x 2.0m) with bedside tables, and a chair. In addition, there is a guest bath with a walk in shower.
- Additional Info: This elegant building has a traditional facade, concierge, and elevator. The apartment itself also features a separate laundry room with ample storage.
- Culture: Take a short walk to the Fundación Juan March to enjoy art exhibitions or concerts, or visit the Museo Lázaro Galdiano to see works of art by Spanish masters like Goya.
- Shopping: As previously mentioned, the iconic Golden Mile of Madrid is nearby and there you can find a variety of high fashion boutiques and brand stores. Find fresh produce, meats, baked goods, and more in the traditional indoor market nearby, Mercado Municipal Diego de León.
- Food/Drink: There is also no shortage of delicious eateries in this zone which is home to a vast selection of international and traditional fine dining restaurants, cocktail and tapas bars.