This fully renovated apartment is in the trendy neighborhood of Justicia, which is popular for its historical architecture, hip boutiques, art galleries, and central location. Anyone looking to experience all that Madrid has to offer will enjoy this residence as there is no shortage of things to do or sights to see within walking distance. The apartment itself is great for relaxation with its large Smart TV and comfortable couch in the living room, but is also perfect for working from home with its private study.
The modern design of the apartment makes it feel spacious, while the warm wood tones used in the design make it more inviting. Being on the fourth floor with large windows, this apartment is well illuminated. Tenants can take advantage of the sizable independent kitchen or try any of the amazing culinary options beyond their doorstep.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 95 m2 on the 4th floor with an interior view, one bedroom, and two bathrooms.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room is illuminated by large windows and features a two-seater couch, two armchairs, and large Smart TV that can be hidden behind a cabinet. The adjoining open concept dining room has a modern wood table with an accompanying six chairs, perfect for a dinner party or entertaining. Separated from the dining room with a glass divider you have a study furnished with a two-seater sofa, coffee table, desk, and storage cabinets.
- Kitchen: This independent kitchen has a plethora of storage and counter space, it also comes fully equipped and even includes a cozy breakfast nook where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
- Bedroom: The bedroom has a queen-sized bed (1.60 m) and large fitted wardrobe while the main bath includes a shower, large mirror, and plenty of counter space by the sink. Additionally, there is a guest bathroom with a walk in shower.
- Additional Info: This modern apartment is located within a charming building that has a concierge and elevator.
- Culture: There are many museums in walking distance like the National Archaeological Museum or the Fundación MAPFRE which are both less than ten minutes away. You can also enjoy walking down the beautiful Paseo de Recoletos on your way to the nearby Retiro Park which is renowned for its lush greenery.
- Shopping: Just steps away is Madrid’s most iconic shopping zone, Calle Serrano, where you can find many international brands. Within the surrounding area you can also explore unique boutique shops and art galleries. When it comes to grocery shopping needs, visit the Mercado Barceló for a variety of fresh produce to choose from.
- Food/Drink: The charming streets surrounding the apartment are full of cozy cafes, bars, and restaurants. The nearby streets of Hortaleza and Fuencarral are lined with outdoor terraces and a variety of dining options.