Claudio Coello XXX is a 2 bedroom apartment in an excellent downtown location, ideal for experiencing city life in Madrid. Here you are steps away from Paseo de Recoletos in the highly renowned Salamanca district. An area that is known for its style, sophistication, and excellent boutique stores. The building hosts a traditional facade but comes with fully renovated interiors and modern comforts.
Located on the 2nd floor the main living space comes with a sofa and chairs opposite the fireplace. The room is filled with high attention to detail in its decor making this space ready to live. The home uses a mixture of light neutral tones that create a soft and inviting feel for the space.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 90 m2 and exterior facing on the 2nd floor.
- Living / Dining Area: The living area combines the kitchen and lounge alongside a dining table that seats 4. The sofa and chairs are opposite the fireplace and flatscreen TV, plus the balconette overlooking the street.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is decorated with two pillars that separate it from the rest of the space. It comes with top brand appliances and a breakfast bar for relaxed morning meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom comes with a large Queen size bed (1.60m x 2.00m), along with built-in storage and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom is similarly furnished with a Queen size bed (1.60m x 2.00m) and a desk. Both rooms come with large windows overlooking the street and there is an additional bathroom for guests.
- Additional Info: The building includes a concierge and elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Of particular note is National Archaeological and Sorolla Museums. Alternatively, Plaza de Colon home to the Fernán Gómez cultural center which hosts a variety of expositions and theatres.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, especially around the streets of Serrano and Velazquez which are filled with chic fashion stores, commercial plazas and international boutiques - as well as La Paz market for day-to-day shopping.
- Food & Drink: This area is great for food lovers as there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area, with plenty of terraces along the high street to experience the memorable flavors of Madrid.