Located in the Justicia neighborhood, this apartment’s avant-garde style defines its comfort and decor. While the building itself retains its classic facade, the entire interior has been completely refurbished with modern amenities. Similarly, many of the surrounding buildings keep their traditional style, making this a great area for walking and taking in the city’s history. A few minutes away is Fernando VI street, which is home to many popular stores in the city. In particular, the Lamarca building hosts exclusive boutiques, fitness studios, and various trendy cafes. Additionally, the neighboring districts of Chamberí and Salamanca also offer their own range of entertaining activities.
The interior gets lots of natural light from its large French windows and balconettes. The decor throughout uses soft tones and pastel colors along with light wooden flooring to create a relaxed living space. Ideal for moving in instantly as everything is fully decorated and equipped with quality amenities. This apartment is perfect for a person or couple looking to live and work in Madrid and be connected to the center of the city.
- General Info: The apartment is 51 m2 is located on the 3rd floor and exterior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: The main living space connects the lounge and kitchen, being separated by the 4-seater dining table. In the living area there is a flatscreen TV, coffee table and plants to complete the space.
- Kitchen: The kitchen comes fully-equipped with top brand appliances, along with great lighting to enjoy morning meals.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m) and built-in storage wardrobes. The bathroom is decorated with geometric tiles and has a spacious walk-in shower.
Points of Interest:
- Culture: The Justicia neighbohood is characterized by its immense cultural heritage that combines modern and cosmopolitan lifestyles. From here you can walk to: Retiro Park, Plaza de Colon, and the Romantisism Musuem in just a few minutes. Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the many theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, and Infanta Isabel.
- Shopping: Reminiscent of New York’s Soho, in the area you have the benefit of boutique shops around the streets of Fernando VI. Close by the triangle between the streets of Salesas, Barquillo and Génova form a triangle of top antique shops and designer spaces.
- Food/Drink: While there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area; a short distance away is San Antón which allows for more authentic local food and drink.