This apartment is situated in one of the most sophisticated and sought-after neighborhoods of Madrid, Barrio Salamanca. It is known for its elegance, wide tree-lined streets, impeccable restaurants, and quaint bars. The Salamanca neighborhood is also known for its many shopping options, having something for every taste and style. Close by, you will find Retiro Park, one of the biggest green spaces in the city and perfect for a peaceful afternoon away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid.
Hermosilla XXVII is bright and spacious with a modern and sophisticated style. The entire space is rich with natural light thanks to the floor-to-ceiling window, making the space not only stylish but comfortable and functional as well. An excellent amount of space in the ideal location. This combination makes the apartment ideal for couples or small families that are looking to live or work in the city.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 100 m2, located on the 2nd floor and is exterior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: The main living space connects the lounge and kitchen, being separated by the 5-seater dining table. In the living area there is a flatscreen TV, coffee table and plants to complete the space.
- Kitchen: The semi-independant kitchen comes fully-equipped with top brand appliances, along with great lighting from outside to enjoy morning meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom comes with a Queen-sized bed (1.60m x 2.00m) and built-in storage wardrobes. The second bedroom instead has two single beds (0.90m x 2.00m) as well as similar decorations that includes built-in storage. The bathroom is decorated with geometric tiles and has a spacious walk-in shower.
- Culture: Of particular note is National Archaeological Museum and the New Alcala Theatre. Also in the area is the Wiznik Center which hosts various spectacular events throughout the year.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of an El Corte Inglés for daily shopping. Then a short walk away is Torrijos market, a local market and a great place to shop for local meats and wines.
- Food/Drink: While there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area; a short distance away is La Paz market which allows for more authentic local food and drink.