Situated just steps away from Plaza de la Independencia and the cultural heart of the city. Feel an unparalleled connection to the city in this highly sought-after location by the Fuente de Cibeles. Here you a close to the top attractions the city has to offer, and are within walking distance of barrio de Salamanca as well as the other trendy neighborhoods close by. The building comes with a private gym for residents and combines classic style with a refurbished modern design. You also have Retiro Park, a green oasis that is great for a stroll just a few minutes away. Baquillo VIII is a privileged location with great amenities ideal for couples and small families.
Lots of little touches to the decoration bring this apartment to life with a spark of creativity. The apartment comes with a small balcony with a table that overlooks the garden just outside the window. This home comes completely decorated and ready to live in from day one. It includes little touches and plenty of seating making it a cozy home to spend your time in Madrid.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 110 m2 is located on the 3rd floor and interior facing.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room comes with a sofa and several comy chairs opposite the flatscreen TV. There are also coffee tables with plants, a bookshelf, and artwork to complete the space. The living room is accompanied by several balconies that overlook the green space outside. The dining table can sear 6+ people.
- Kitchen: Stylish kitchen is fully equipped and combined with the dining space, plus plenty of natural light make it an ideal place to make and share meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 2 bedrooms. The master suite is large and comes with a Queen-size bed (1.60m x 2.00m), built-in storage, and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom includes a single bed (0.90m x 2.00m) ideally for small families and children.
- Additional Info: The buildings entrance is modern with a small lobby area with seating.
- Culture: The Justicia neighbohood is characterized by its immense cultural heritage that combines modern and cosmopolitan lifestyles. From here you can walk to: Retiro Park, Plaza de Colon, and the Romantisism Musuem in just a few minutes. Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the many theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, and Infanta Isabel.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of boutique shops around the streets of Fernando VI. Close by the triangle between the streets of Salesas, Barquillo and Génova form a triangle of top antique shops and designer spaces.
- Food/Drink: While there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area; a short distance away is San Antón which allows for more authentic local food and drink.