Located next to the city center, Park & Palace comes with all the modern comforts and benefits you expect, alongside the peace and tranquility of a residential area. The building comes with a gym, rooftop pool, community areas, and green space for residents. A highlight is the rooftop lounge which offers unparalleled views of the city, and is the perfect place to enjoy Madrid. This apartment is in an excellent location just meters from the Plaza de España and has a wide array of culture and leisure options. Being one of the newest buildings in the area, the facade is a sensational and pristine design spectacle. On one side you have the Royal Palace and the other an excellent green oasis for a relaxing stroll at any time of day. Plus, the area is packed with cultural sites within walking distance like Madrid Río park, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza Mayor, Fuencarral, Gran Vía, and the Templo de Debod.
The apartment itself is carefully planned to provide the maximum amount of light and space for the ideal home. The covered balcony comes with outdoor furniture to enjoy at any time of the year. Meanwhile, the main living space includes the lounge, kitchen, and dining area, all with new top-brand appliances.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 52 m2 and exterior facing on the 4th floor.
- Living / Dining Area: The living area combines the kitchen and lounge alongside a dining table that seats 4. The sofa and chairs are opposite the flatscreen TV, plus the balcony overlooks a small green space.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen stretches along one side of the living space and is a great place to prepare meals with its abundance of natural light.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom comes with a large Queen size bed (1.60m x 2.00m), along with built in storage and an ensuite bathroom. The high quality sheets are prepared and fitted ready for your arrival.
- Additional Info: The building has community areas that include a rooftop pool with sun loungers, and a gym for residents. The building includes a 24h concierge and elevator access throughout.
- Culture: In the western part of the city you have the highlight of many excellent theatres like the Rialto and Micro Theatre, especially along busy Gran Vía, known as the Broadway of Madrid. Also of interest is the Canalejas Galleries and the Palacio de Liria art museums. Nearby you have the trendy Malasaña neighborhood filled with its own exciting attractions.
There is a great variety of high-quality shopping between Gran Vía and Princesa street that includes fashion boutiques and design stores. Additionally, the Príncipe Pío center has plenty of shops and stores for all types of purchasing.
- Food/Drink: Being so close to Malasaña, Conde Duque, and Plaza del Pintor Rosales you are spoilt for choice when it comes to the restaurant options available. Additionally, be sure to visit the Commercial Plaza de Los Cubos which also has its own excellent variety of restaurants and bars.