This excellent apartment is located in the Jerónimos neighborhood. Known for its quiet lifestyle, it's just a few steps from the famous Retiro Park and gives you the perfect opportunity to enjoy nature in the heart of the city. Just a few minutes from barrio Salamanca, one of the most prestigious areas in Madrid. Especially around Calle de Serrano; one of the main boulevards of the city, famous for its tree-lined streets, high-end cafes, quality restaurants, and exclusive boutiques. Living here gives the benefit of being within walking distance of all the major barrios, and is ideal for living the best lifestyle in Madrid. Meanwhile, the grand brick exterior of the building gives a unique feel to the home. The interior has been completely renovated with modern comforts, without sacrificing style. The main room is the combined lounge and kitchen which is centered on the marble fireplace. Here the soft lighting and wooden surface parallel with the natural light from the wide windows. Careful attention to detail has been paid with pristine and smooth decoration to ensure each room matches the aesthetic style of this premium property.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 253 m2, third floor, and exterior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside is a wide lounge, fully-furnished with sofas and chairs beside the fireplace and Smart TV beside the windows and marble fireplace. There is a lot of under-shelf lighting that give the whole space a chic look. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 8 people.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances including a coffee maker, roster and squeezer plus a breakfast bar with two stools
- Bedroom: All three of the large bedrooms come with King-sized beds (1.80m x 2.00m), and with plenty of space and built-in wardrobes. Each room also comes with a pristine en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. With the addition of an extra toilet for guests.
- Additional Info: The outside of the building stands out with its decorative brick styling whereas the interior is completed restored. Plus, the building has concierge if you have any requirements and there is elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation, Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Retiro Park, which is just outside, is another great place to visit at any time of the day. Acting as Madrid’s Central Park in the center of the city many people come here to walk or relax around the lake and grass.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, especially around the streets of Serrano and Velazquez. A few meters away is the Plaza de la Independencia, this renowned area is both the entrance to the park and also much of the rest of the city.
- Food/Drink: The area is known for it top-quality gastronomy with many creative and traditional restaurants in the area.