This 3 bedroom rental apartment is located in the Justicia neighborhood, one of the most sought-after areas of the city due to its central location and cultural heritage. Filled with boutiques, creative restaurants, and theatres, Calle Almirante is one of the trendiest streets in Madrid. The sophistication of the district extends to the stylish cafes, gourmet food, and pastries that give this area its magic. The neighboring districts of Chamberí and Salamanca also offer their own highlights, or if guests prefer a space to get away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid, the Retiro Park is a few minutes away on foot.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 198 m2, exterior facing, and has 3 bedrooms.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the lounge, fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and a small auxiliary table and Smart TV. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 6 people. The corridor to the bedroom also includes a sofa bed, floor lamp and side table.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen is fully-equipped and gets plenty of natural light from the windows.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m), built-in closets, a changing cupboard, and an en suite bathroom. The second and third bedrooms have King beds (1.80x2.00m) and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
- Additional Info: This apartment comes with access to a 24-hour gym and small balconettes that look out onto the street. .
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the Círculo de Bellas Artes and many other theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, and Infanta Isabel.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, a few minutes away is Fernando VI street known for the chic Lamarca building which hosts venues and exclusive stores, fitness studios, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: If you´re looking for the top restaurants in the area for quality dishes then La Buena Vida is the place to start. Or ROOTS Lamarca for healthy food. Alternatively, the area is home to several local markets like San Antón or Platea which give the authentic city experience.