Lagasca XXXVI is an uncompromisingly premium space that comes with access to the building’s gym, swimming pool, parking, and storage, all included. One of the best-located properties in our portfolio it is part of brand new 5-star building construction in the heart of Salamanca’s most exclusive neighborhood. Spacious, centrally located, and in a sought-after area - ideal for modern city living in the heart of Madrid. The building itself, while classic on the outside comes with an entirely modern interior, and is just two blocks away from both Plaza de Colon and Serrano street. Other exclusive highlights of the area include the tranquil Retiro Park or the quaint La Paz market. Whatever you choose you are spoiled for choices when it comes to shops, bars, or restaurants. On the inside, the home is decorated in a minimalist and modern style with open balconette windows that bathe the property in natural light. Two large bedrooms with en suites ensure this home is perfect for multiple types of guests from work travelers to small families. The decor creates a sense of smooth comfort alongside the subdued tones while the artwork and careful decoration liven up the entire space. Exclusive living in a prime location with impeccable design.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 126 m2, and exterior facing. Located on the 2nd floor.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the lounge is fully-furnished with an L-shaped sofa, coffee table, and Smart TV. There are centralized controls for the air conditioning, blinds, heating and lights. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The kitchen comes fully-equipped with a breakfast bar perfect for enjoying morning meals with plenty of natural light. There is also a small independent laundry room at one end.
- Bedroom: There are a total of two bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a double bed (1.50m x 2.00m), built-in storage and a marble en suite with a walk-in shower. For the other bedroom there are x2 single beds (0.90m x 2.00m) and similar decoration with another en suite with shower. Both bedrooms come with wide ballonete windows to let in the light and there is an extra toilet for guests.
- Additional Info: The building comes with gym and pool (11m x 3.70m) access as well as a concierge service for all your needs. There is elevator access as well as storage and parking available.
- Culture: Of particular note is National Archaeological Museum and the New Alcala Theatre. You can also walk to Retiro Park in less than 10 minutes; an excellent green space in the center of the city, known for the Crystal Palace which often hosts a creative mix of art exhibitions throughout the year. Alternatively, Plaza de Colon is a centerpiece of the city that is always lively with people and is surrounded by many sites and things to do.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, especially around the streets of Serrano and Velazquez as well as larger supermarkets for day-to-day shopping.
- Food & Drink: This area is great for food lovers as there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area. Also a short distance away is La Paz market which allows for more authentic local food and drink.