This flat is perfectly located in central Madrid, an ideal location set into the heart of Las Letras. The interior is a stunning renovation and comes complete with stylish modern furnishings in every room, a concierge service, and private pool access. A stone's throw away from the most attractive points in the city with wide tree-lined streets and traditional building facades. Known for its art-filled museums and culture amongst its historic streets there is a variety of restaurants with flavors from around the world alongside cozy boutique shopping. The perfect place to sit in one of the many terraces, beer gardens, or cafes - this is a fashionable meeting point for visitors or and locals. In particular, Plaza de Santa Ana is a beautiful and vibrant square or Retiro Park is also a great green oasis in the heart of the city. On the inside, the apartment is bathed in natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows. It has an open plan design with a smart layout to maximize the space, great for any type of guest. In every room, special attention has been paid to the decor and styling to make this feel like a home that is ready to move in.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 150 m2 and exterior facing on the first floor.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the lounge is fully furnished with two sofas and chairs, a coffee table, and Smart TV. Meanwhile the dining table has space for up to 6 people.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen is fully-equipped with premium marble surfaces and state-of the art appliances - the perfect place to prepare a tranquil breakfast.
- Bedroom: There are 2 large bedrooms. The main bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m), a dressing area and great lighting from the large window. The second bedroom comes with similar decoration and a Queen-size bed (1.60m x 2.00m). There are two bathrooms, one is attached to the master as an en suite whereas the second is available for guests and both come with showers.
- Additional Info: The building comes with access to the private pool, a grand entrance and a building manager if you have any requirements. Plus, the apartment comes with elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Nicknamed the Paseo del Arte, Atocha has the Thyssen-Bornemisza Art MuseumPrado, and Reina Sofía
Is home to some of the greatest art collections throughout history. However, other cultural centers include the Círculo de Bellas Artes or CaixaForum, as well as Huertas street which has fragments of famous Spanish literary works etched into the pathways as you stroll along
- Shopping: here you can definitely find an abundance of decoration, antique, art, and craft shops, especially around the Las Letras neighborhood where you can buy real treasures. Plus, a few minutes away is Galerías Canalejas which hosts venues and exclusive stores, dining, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: The area is home to several local markets like San Antón which gives the authentic city experience. Or you can find restaurants and bars from the traditional to the creative or if you prefer, excellent fine dining establishments.