This apartment is located in the Justicia neighborhood, one of the most sought-after areas of the city due to its central location and cultural heritage. While this Home Club building retains its classic facade the inside has been completely renovated for modern comfort, including access to the gym. Filled with boutiques, creative restaurants, and theatres, Calle Almirante is one of the trendiest streets in Madrid. The sophistication of the district extends to the stylish cafes, gourmet food, and pastries that give this area its magic. Additionally, the neighboring districts of Chamberí and Salamanca also offer their own highlights, or if guests prefer a space to get away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid, the Retiro Park is a few minutes away on foot. The combined lounge gets plenty of natural light from the balconette windows and overlooks the quaint street below, allowing you to let in the city atmosphere. Throughout the space, there are many quality decoration details, with an emphasis on premium marble and wood furnishings. With the attention to detail in the art and decor, this is a true home from the moment you step in.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 104 m2 and exterior facing on the fifth floor.
- Living/Dining Area: The living room is furnished with a three-seater sofa with chaise longue, a coffee table, an armchair, a side table and Smart TV. The dining table has space for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The independent kitchen is fully-equipped for your best confort..
- Bedroom: There are a total of 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a Queen-size bed (1.60m x 2.00m), fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has a Queen-size bed (1.60m x 2.00m) and fitted wardrobes. The first floor has a third bedroom with a King-size bed (1.80m x 2.00m) and en suite bathroom with shower.
- Additional Info: The building has a grand entrance and a concierge at your disposal should you have any needs during your stay. You will also have access to a 24-hour gym and an elevator.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the Círculo de Bellas Artes and many other theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, Infanta Isabel, and María Guerrero.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, a few minutes away is Fernando VI street known for the chic Lamarca building which hosts venues and exclusive stores, fitness studios, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: The area is home to several local markets like San Antón which gives the authentic city experience. Or you can choose from a wide selection of prestigious restaurants.