This apartment is located in the Justicia neighborhood, one of the most sought-after areas of the city due to its central location and cultural heritage. While this Home Club building retains its classic facade the inside has been completely renovated for modern comfort, including access to the gym. Filled with boutiques, creative restaurants, and theatres, Calle Almirante is one of the trendiest streets in Madrid. The sophistication of the district extends to the stylish cafes, gourmet food, and pastries that give this area its magic. Additionally, the neighboring districts of Chamberí and Salamanca also offer their own highlights, or if guests prefer a space to get away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid, the Retiro Park is a few minutes away on foot. The combined lounge gets plenty of natural light from the balconette windows and overlooks the quaint street below, allowing you to let in the city atmosphere. Throughout the space, there are many quality decoration details, with an emphasis on premium marble and wood furnishings. With the attention to detail in the art and decor, this is a true home from the moment you step in.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 124 m2 and exterior facing on the second floor.
- Living/Dining Area: The living room is furnished with a three-seater sofa, a coffee table, a small side table, a designer armchair and Smart TV. The dining room has space for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen is fully-equipped with plenty of natural light from the windows and the table is perfect for quick breakfast meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has a King-size bed (1.80m x 2.00m), fitted wardrobes, a dressing room and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a King-size bed (1.80m x 2.00m) and an en suite bathroom with shower. The third bedroom has a single bed (0.90m x 2.00m). There is a third bathroom for visitors which comes equipped with shower, towels and toiletries.
- Additional Info: The building has a grand entrance and a concierge at your disposal should you have any needs during your stay. There is also a 24-hour gym and elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the Círculo de Bellas Artes and many other theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, Infanta Isabel, and María Guerrero.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, a few minutes away is Fernando VI street known for the chic Lamarca building which hosts venues and exclusive stores, fitness studios, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: The area is home to several local markets like San Antón which gives the authentic city experience. Or you can choose from a wide selection of prestigious restaurants.