This apartment is located in the Justicia neighborhood, one of the most sought-after areas of the city due to its central location and cultural heritage. While this Home Club building retains its classic facade the inside has been completely renovated for modern comfort, including access to the gym. Filled with boutiques, creative restaurants, and theatres, Calle Almirante is one of the trendiest streets in Madrid. The sophistication of the district extends to the stylish cafes, gourmet food, and pastries that give this area its magic. Additionally, the neighboring districts of Chamberí and Salamanca also offer their own highlights, or if guests prefer a space to get away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid, the Retiro Park is a few minutes away on foot. The combined lounge gets plenty of natural light from the balconette windows and overlooks the quaint street below, allowing you to let in the city atmosphere. Throughout the space, there are many quality decoration details, with an emphasis on premium marble and wood furnishings. With the attention to detail in the art and decor, this is a true home from the moment you step in.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 106 m2 and exterior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the lounge, it is fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and Smart TV next to the balconette windows that look out onto the street. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 6 people. The corridor to the bedroom also includes a sofa bed, floor lamp and side table.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen is fully-equipped with plenty of natural light from the windows and the table is perfect for quick breakfast meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 3 bedrooms; the main bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m), a dressing room, and an en suite bathroom with a shower. The second and third bedrooms also have King beds (1.80 x 2.00m) and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
- Additional Info: The building has a grand entrance and a concierge if you have any requirements. Plus, the apartment comes with access to a 24-hour gym and elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the Círculo de Bellas Artes and many other theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, Infanta Isabel, and María Guerrero.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, a few minutes away is Fernando VI street known for the chic Lamarca building which hosts venues and exclusive stores, fitness studios, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: The area is home to several local markets like San Antón which gives the authentic city experience. Or you can choose from a wide selection of prestigious restaurants.