This chic 3 bedroom apartment is located in the center of Madrid and is a flagship location placed directly on the capital’s famous Alcala street. Here you will be staying in one of the most iconic locations in the city - one way leads to the city center and the other leads to the green oasis of Retiro Park. This is a historic building that still retains its traditional outer facade but has been completely renovated on the inside, complete with a concierge service to help you with your needs. Being so central allows you to truly experience the city and while also benefiting from great transport links as well. Inside you will find the apartment fully decorated and ready to move in; towels, toiletries, and bedding are all ready for your arrival. The layout is modern and fully decorated with furniture and hand-selected artwork - this is a home that is ready to move in.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 130 m2, exterior facing, and has 3 bedrooms.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside is a lage lounge with high ceilings, fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and a small auxiliary table and wall-mounted TV. Meanwhile the dining table has room for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The open kitchen comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer all smartly tucked into walls to save space. Plus, there is a kitchen island for quick breakfast meals.
- Bedroom: The large main bedroom comes with plenty of space, a King-sized (1.80m x 2.00m), built-in closets, and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has similar decoration, and comes with a Queen size bed (1.60m x 2.00m). Finally, the last bedroom has a single bed (0.90mx2.00m), built-in closest and a small desk, easily allowing this room to double as an office. There is also an additional bathroom for guests and both bathrooms come with large walk-in showers.
- Additional Info: This apartment gets great views of the bustling Alcala street from its windows. The building has a grand entryway that adds to the chic style of the home. The exterior facade is classic and blends into the traditional buildings that line this popular street. However, the inside is completely reformed with modern accessibility and standards. The building also comes with a concierge to help you with your needs.
- Transport: The local Banco de España y Sevilla metro stations are less than a few minutes away.
- Culture: Alcala street is one of the primary boulevards of the city. Along this wide tree lined street their are many bars, shops and famous restaurants. You are just 400m from Plaza Cibeles, 900m from the Prado Musuem, and a few minutes away from Retiro Park.
- Shopping: This area is surrounded by many luxury shopping labels and brands. Firstly, there is Galería Canalejas a high-end mall just around the corner. However, you are also close to the Serrano shopping district which is known for its international boutiques and fashion stores.
- Food/Drink: Locally, there is Pastelería Mallorca and Moulin Chocolat both 3 mins away. Plus, if you're looking for some great restaurants nearby then Dani García is just across the road and is an exquisite fine dining experience. Or CEBO Mediterranean restaurant, just a few minutes to the south, are great local options.