This flat is located in Alcobendas in a new private community that offers the opportunity to enjoy one of the most prodigious residential areas. A short distance from the airport in northern Madrid it is a quieter residential neighborhood that is ideal for families or those looking to enjoy the city with peace and tranquillity. Ideal for those looking to live or work in the area. However, the area still comes with big-city amenities and easy access to the center of Madrid. The apartment is in a fantastic gated and private community that comes with a pool and relaxing outdoor green spaces. All the furniture is designed with an emphasis on deep wooden flooring and more neutral walls and surfaces. Inside, the space gets plenty of natural light from the large terrace and looks out onto the pool and community below. Each room is filled with little details and decor to complete the home making this an extra comfortable location to stay in the city.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 120 m2, exterior facing, and has a terrace.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside is a square lounge, fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and a small auxiliary table and Smart TV. The lounge connects directly to the balcony, meanwhile the dining room has a table for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped and has a small table which is perfect for breakfast with the natural light coming through the multiple side windows.
- Bedroom: There are a total of three bedrooms. The first bedroom is the master which comes with a king-sized bed, built-in closets and an en suite bathroom with shower.. The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and similar furnishing to the master. The final bedroom has two single beds, a small table and opposite these two last bedrooms is the second bathroom with a bath.
- Additional Info: This apartment is part of a private community and comes with security and concierge services. Also available is parking, outdoor spaces and a childrens play area. The outdoor terrace also comes with its own outdoor furniture.
- Transport: The nearest train station is Valdelasfuentes, 12 mins to the north which can easily bring you to the city. Direct access to the M30 means you are no more than 20 minutes from the city center.
- Culture: This neighborhood is known for its local atmosphere and easy access to the city. Here there are many parks and green spaces and fresh air. There are a great number of leisure activities alongside great schools and education centers. These homes have the benefit of overlooking Parque de Galicia which is a great place for a relaxing stroll.
- Shopping: In there area are many authentic local shops to pick, as well as shopping centers and a selection of large supermarkets within walking distance.
- Food/Drink: Even though it's away from the city center, Alcobendas comes with many excellent restaurants that serve a wide variety from traditional to international, as well as grilled or cozy pastries.