Corcega I is a grand 3 bedroom rental apartment in the cultural Eixample district of Barcelona. This dynamic and historic neighborhood is known for its modernist architecture and popular street markets where you can buy all manner of local favorites like meats, cheeses, and wines. The apartment itself is a large space that feels connected to the outside with the floor-to-ceiling windows that lead out onto the balcony that runs the length of the apartment. As standard, all our Barcelona apartments come fully decorated with designer furniture and pre-stocked with everything you might need for your stay.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 130m2, exterior facing, and has 3 bedrooms.
- Living / Dining Area: The main room gets tons of natural light from the large windows on one side and open up onto the city. Theres is a sofa and coffee table opposite the wall-mounted TV which is surrounded by artwork and plants. Between the lounge and the kitchen is the 4 seater wooden dining table.
- Kitchen: The large kitchen is in one corner and is equipped with many appliances including hobs, an oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, and plenty of surface space.
- Bedrooms: This apartment has 3 bedrooms. The master comes with a double bed (1.50m x 2.00m), the second has two single beds (0.90 x 2.00m), and the final guest bedrooms has another single bed. The rooms come with built-in storage space, and the main bedroom also has its own private terrace with furniture.
- Bathrooms:There are 3 bathrooms two of which come with a walk-in shower and the last having a bath. All come pre-stocked with towels and toiletries for your convenience.
- Transport: Eixample is pretty central to Barcelona so you are within walking distance to many places in this neighborhood. However, if you’re looking to travel into or out of the city you have the nearby Provença and Diagonal subway stations just a couple of minutes away.
- Culture: Eixample means “expansion” in English and comes from the 19th Century when the city was looking to grow - is a large part of central Barcelona with lots of emblematic things to see and do like La Sagrada Familia, which is truly a unique architectural wonder. To the south is the Gothic district by the water which is also rich with history and culture. Check out our blog for detail on what there is to see and do in Eixample.
- Shopping: There is a large highstreet area known as Passeig de Gracia which has many excellent shops and bars - whereas the main square; Plaza Catalunya is surrounded by large branded stores and chains, including an El Corte Ingles.
- Food/Drink: El Nacional is a great place to sit and dine in an excellent atmosphere and delicious food or try Lasarte, this 3-star Michelin restaurant has a superb wine selection.