This modern 1 bedroom apartment is located in the excellent Cuzco area. This means you’re away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid’s core just to the south. But you still have great transport links around the city. Each apartment has access to a series of common areas such as a gym, cafeteria area, a community area, and coworking spaces. Inside you will find that it is fully decorated and ready to move in as well as pre-stocked with towels and toiletries so everything is ready for your arrival. For the decoration, the space is light and modern with splashes of pastel color for the designer furniture.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 45 m2, exterior facing, and has 1 bedroom.
- Living / Dining Area: Inside is a wide lounge, fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and a small auxiliary table and Smart TV. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 4 people.
- Kitchen: The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m), built-in closets, a small desk, and an en suite bathroom.
- Additional Info: This apartment comes with access to parking (please check availability) and a number of common areas like a gym, coffee corner, a community area, and coworking spaces which will open in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Transport: The local Tetuán and Cuzco metro station are 5 minutes away on foot.
- Culture: This neighborhood is known for Cuzco square and its proximity to the Bernabéu stadium. There´s also easy access to a variety of shops, offices, and restaurants as well as Paseo de la Castellana, a major street in Madrid, with more shops and landmarks. There are plenty of traditional barrio taverns and irish pubs, alongside chic cocktail lounges and clubs.
- Shopping: There are small shops and supermarkets for daily shopping in the area. Alcampo supermarket 170 meters away; or La Garriga, a premium food store with a small dining area for breakfast, snacks and meals.
- Food/Drink: Locally, there is a VIPs and Starbucks both 2 mins away. Plus, if you're looking for some great restaurants nearby then La Tahona or Sal Y Chili are great local options.