This spacious apartment comes with two bedrooms and a bathroom, perfect for exploring Madrid. The main space of the apartment includes a lot of natural light that shines onto a three-seater sofa, armchair, and modern coffee table. Alongside the seating area is the wall-mounted TV, which is next to the cozy round dining table.
For the kitchen, you have a modern white design in a semi-open space that is fully equipped. Amenities include a microwave, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer.
The master bedroom includes a Queen-size bed, and space on either side for two end tables. Additionally, it is decorated with stylish geometric patterns and is accompanied by large windows. The second bedroom comes with two single beds, and is decorated in a minimal style with a shared bedside table. Lastly, down the hall is the pristine shared bathroom with a walk-in shower. To note / throughout the entire apartment is modern wooden flooring, except for the tiled kitchen and bathroom.
This apartment offers a great experience for those that want to explore different parts of the city from an excellent location. All from a modern apartment with great colors and quality furniture.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 181 m2 and has 3 bedrooms.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room comes with a 4 seater sofa, 2 chairs and is next to the balony and 6 seater dining table.
- Kitchen: The independant kitchen comes equipped with a microwave, oven, dishwasher, a washing machine and plenty of surface space.
- Bedroom: 3 bedrooms that all have double beds and built-in storage.
- Transport: The Banco de España, Sevilla and el Sol metro stations are all closeby.
- Culture: Your on the major high-steet of Madrid and 6 mins from Retiro Park.
- Shopping: Galería Canalejas high-end shopping mall is just outside.
This spectacular apartment is located in the district of Retiro, which offers guests the best of both worlds. On one side you have Serrano Street - famous for its tree-lined boulevards and luxury shopping. On the other side, you have the most popular park in the city.
No doubt, a great location! Furthermore, being close to the prestigious Salamanca and Centro neighborhoods means you're spoilt for choice when it comes to the best restaurants and trendy cafes.
Just down the road, you have the 'Puerta de Alcalá'
arches that mark the entrance to Retiro Park, a large green oasis in the heart of the city - perfect for those who want to take a stroll. Inside Retiro, you can walk around the artificial lake or visit the magnificent glass palace. Nearby you can also find the Prado
Museums for the art lovers, where you can enjoy masterpieces from Spanish history. Just to the south of your apartment, you have the Royal Botanical Garden which is beautiful all year round.
For transportation you have numerous bus stops and the ‘Arte’ trains stations to the south, ‘Banco de España’ to the North-west, and ‘Retiro’ to the northeast. All stations are about a 9-minute walk away.