Gran Via XXVII is a modern 2 bedroom apartment is located on the prestigious Gran Via street. Here you're close to the city's core and just a few steps away from the Royal Palace of Madrid with excellent transport in and around the city. This apartment is a great location to start experiencing the city from. Inside you will find that fully decorated and ready to move in as well as pre-stocked with towels and toiletries so everything is ready for your arrival. For the decoration, the flat is fitted with designer furniture from our interior design team with lots of wooden colors and surfaces to give the space a warm and homely feel.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 101 m2, exterior facing, and has 2 bedrooms.
- Living / Dining Area: The corner shaped lounge allows for the maximum amount of light to enter the space. The lounge area contains a sofa, coffee table, and chairs opposite the wall-mounted television.
- Kitchen: The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and a washer/dryer.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom comes with a King-sized (1.50m x 2.00m), built-in closets, and an en suite bathroom. Meanwhile, the second bedroom has two single beds (0.90m x 2.00m). Additionally, there is a second bathroom for guests that comes with a walk-in shower.
- Additional Info: This apartment comes a small balconette that offers wonderful views of the city streets below.
- Transport: The local Plaza de España and Santo Domingo metro stations are less than a couple of minutes away by foot.
- Culture: This happening neighborhood is filled with cafes, bakeries, and vintage stores. There are many green pars in the are that host various events throughout the year. Additionally, you are just meters away from the emblematic Royal Palace which is not only a cultural icon of the city but of Spain itself.
- Shopping: There are plenty of small shops for day to day shopping. However, nearby you have Principe Pio Shopping Center; which is a large mall that contains a variety of stores for anything you might need.
- Food/Drink: Locally, there is VIPs opposite this apartment and two Starbucks both on this road. Plus, if you're looking for some great restaurants nearby then El Club Allard or Miyama Sushi are great local options.