This centrally located apartment is full of natural light from the large windows featuring traditional iron work and a private enclosed balcony. When you call this sophisticated apartment home you also get privileged access with most major sights within walking distance. The decor and furnishing of this premium apartment also makes it the perfect metropolitan oasis.
The interior styling of this property combines a modern aesthetic with elegant design and utilizes a neutral color pallet. The space is bright with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and enclosed glass balcony that has beautiful ornate ironwork framing. The building itself features a traditional facade while this completely renovated apartment is refreshingly modern with its decor.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 135 m2 on the 2nd floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: The living room has a two seater sofa, a large smart TV, and an armchair. It seamlessly leads into the dining area which has a round table and four accompanying chairs.
- Kitchen: This sleek kitchen has an open concept design and comes fully equipped. It also includes a bar area that is perfect for enjoying breakfast in the morning.
- Bedroom: The main bedroom has a king sized bed (1.80 x 2.00 m) and an ensuite bath with a walk in shower and towel heating rack. There is also a second bedroom with a king sized bed (1.80 x 2.00 m), a powder room, and a guest bath with a walk in shower and towel heater.
- Additional Info: Despite the building’s historical outward appearance, it has been completely renovated and includes an elevator.
- Culture: From this apartment you can walk to the Broadway of Spain, Gran Vía to enjoy a variety of theater performances. Or you can explore the vast El Retiro park and enjoy its iconic sights like the Crystal Palace, lake, and plenty of green lawns. If you walk down the Paseo de Arte you will also find world renowned museums like the Prado or Thyssen-Bornemisza.
- Shopping: There are a plethora of diverse boutiques and brand stores on the nearby Gran Via and Calle Fuencarral. Visit Mercado San Antón, a traditional indoor market just five minutes away, to purchase fresh produce, meats, baked goods, and gourmet groceries.
- Food/Drink: In the surrounding area you can find traditional and international dining options. There are many cozy cafes, authentic tapas bars, terraces for drinks, and gourmet eateries within walking distance.