In the central neighborhood of Eixample, this bright and elegant apartment is perfect for living like a local and seeing the city’s top sights. This residence is part of an exclusive Home Club building, which was completely renovated in 2021, and includes access to a shared rooftop terrace with a lounge where you can relax under the sun and enjoy the excellent view of Barcelona. It is ideally located within the iconic Eixample zone, which is known for its diverse array of opportunities for dining, shopping, and sightseeing.
Characterized by its neutral tones, comfortable materials, and warm wood floors, this apartment will have you feeling at home the moment you enter. Our team of professional designers have styled every part of this residence with care, including the photos on the wall, and have maximized its space with a modern open floor plan. The exterior façade is elegant and modern; this design continues throughout the building, specifically in the entryway which has artistically curved walls.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 54 m2 and is located on the 3rd floor with an interior view.
- Living / Dining Area: This modern living room is illuminated by floor to ceiling windows and includes a sofa that seats two, an armchair, and smart TV. The open design seamlessly leads into the dining area where you have an ovular table and 4 accompanying chairs.
- Kitchen: The open concept kitchen comes fully equipped and has a sleek design that makes it easy to prepare a simple breakfast or a full meal.
- Bedroom: The bedroom includes a king-sized bed (1.80 m x 2.00 m), writing desk, and fitted wardrobe in the hall leading to the ensuite bath which has a marble walk in shower.
- Additional Info: This Home Club building has an elevator, and comes completely renovated. Tenants have access to a communal rooftop terrace with an amazing view of Barcelona and areas designed for relaxing, working, or dining.
- Culture: There are many parks within walking distance, such as Turó Parc and Parc de Joan Miró. Less than 15 minutes down the street are also iconic buildings designed by Antoni Gaudí like Casa Milá (also known as La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló. You can also visit the cultural center and contemporary art museum Fundació Antoni Tàpies.
- Shopping: Around the corner is the Mercat del Ninot where you can find a variety of fresh produce stalls. You can also walk to the Rambla Cataluña, Paseo de Gracia, or wander through the surrounding streets to find boutiques and brand stores.
- Food/Drink: The previously mentioned Mercat del Ninot is also home to many eateries and tapas bars. This historic zone also has many cafes, pubs, and restaurants lining its 19th century streets.