Located in the district of Chamberí, this bright one-bedroom apartment is great for someone who wants to experience Madrid like a local. Nearby are a plethora of attractions like the Isabel II Canal where you can enjoy art exhibits, utilize the outdoor sports complex, or enjoy nature near the center of Madrid. The apartment is also situated within walking distance of the local hot-spot for dining and shopping, Ponzano street.
This fourth floor exterior apartment was designed using light colors to amplify the natural light from the windows. The white and greys are offset by the pastel blue sofa, light pink dining chairs, and warm wood tone of the armchair to make the tranquil space a little lively. Adventure out of the apartment and visit any of the nearby tapas bars.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 52 m2 on the 4th floor with an exterior view.
- Living / Dining Area: In the bright living room is a marble coffee table, two-seater couch, and an armchair beside a wall mounted smart TV. The space leads into the adjourning dining area where tenants can enjoy a comfortable meal at the table that seats four.
- Kitchen: The open-plan kitchen comes fully equipped, you can enjoy preparing a meal here with a plethora of natural light.
- Bedroom: The master bedroom comes with a double bed (1,50m x 1,90m), side tables and elegant décor. The bathroom is equipped with a shower, and is decorated in light stone.
- Additional Info: The building includes a waiting area for guests, a concierge, and two elevators.
- Culture: Across the street is the Isabel II Canal where you can find contemporary art exhibitions within the historic building, decompress with a leisurely walk through the adjourning park, or enjoy a performance at the Canal Theatre.
- Shopping: There are many small stores in the nearby area surrounding the apartment, major shopping areas of Madrid like Fuencarral Street which is only 15 minutes away. There you can explore the major stores, small boutiques, or outdoor terraces along this wide tree-lined avenue.
- Food/Drink: Take a walk down Ponzano street for gastronomic experiences among the many restaurants and bars. As for daily grocery needs, very close by is the Chamberí Market where you can find a variety of fresh produce.