This apartment is located in Recoletos, one of the most prestigious and well connected neighborhoods in the city. The building is completely renovated in its interior for modern comfort and includes a concierge. All set in the ideal location between the renowned streets of Serrano and Recoletos. An area defined by its youthfulness and dynamic feel, filled with high-end restaurants, shops, and theatres this is the place to stay for the authentic city experience. The apartment's privileged location is also just a few minutes from Plaza de Independencia or Retiro Park - a large green space perfect for disconnecting from busy metropolitan life. Inside the home, the open layout gives plenty of space for living while also being fully decorated with stylish furniture throughout every room. There is an emphasis on deep wooden decor and colors to create the ideal homely environment for any type of guest. In addition, the space gets plenty of natural light from the windows on both sides ensuring you always have a cool, warm atmosphere. Enjoy this home base for experiencing city life from the moment you walk in the door.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The apartment is 65 m2 . Seventh floor and interior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside the lounge, fully furnished with a two seater sofa, coffee table, and Smart TV. Meanwhile the dining room has a table for 4+ people.
- Kitchen: The independent kitchen is fully-equipped with plenty of natural light from the windows, the perfect place to prepare breakfast.
- Bedroom: The bedroom comes with a King-sized bed (1.80m x 2.00m) and an en suite bathroom with a shower.
- Additional Info: The building has a grand entrance and a 24h concierge if you have any requirements. Plus, the apartment comes with elevator access throughout.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Museums. Other cultural centers include the many theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, and Infanta Isabel.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, especially around the streets of Serrano and Velazquez, as well as El Corte Ingles. A few meters away is the Plaza de la Independencia, this renowned area is both the entrance to the park and also much of the rest of the city.
- Food/Drink: While there are plenty of top-quality restaurants in the area; a short distance away is La Paz market which allows for more authentic local food and drink.