This penthouse apartment is located in the elegant Justicia neighborhood, one of the most sought-after areas of Madrid due to its modern atmosphere and central location on Calle Fernando VI. This home is available inside the famous Lamarca building - one of the most exclusive and trendy locations in Madrid. Covering the entire block you are surrounded by many unique boutiques, gyms, and innovative restaurants - all on one of the most exclusive streets in the city. Meanwhile, the districts of Chamberí and Salamanca neighbor this area and offer a wide range of commercial and leisure activities. However, to escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid, the green oasis of Retiro Park is just a few minutes away on foot. The building retains its traditional exterior but all modern features have been included in its interior renovation. Inside pristine white surfaces contrast with colorful decoration, guaranteeing comfort and style. Built across two floors the sleek furniture and decor seamlessly incorporate glass into the design. Additionally, floor-to-ceiling windows wrap around two of the main walls to provide excellent lighting throughout the apartment. Both bedrooms lead to a private balcony that allows you to relax while looking out at the city. A premium location perfect for any type of stay in the city.
Points of Interest:
- General Info: The 120 m2 apartment is a penthouse duplex, with 15m² of terrace and exterior facing.
- Living/Dining Area: Inside is a large lounge with high ceilings, fully furnished with a two-seater sofa, coffee table, and small auxiliary tables, and 65” wall-mounted TV with a sound system. There is a desk underneath the staircase to the second floor and there are centralized controls for the air conditioning, blinds, heating and lights. Meanwhile, the dining table has room for 6 people.
- Kitchen: The bright open L-shaped kitchen comes fully-equipped with everything built-in, with natural light coming in from its side windows overlooking the street and connected to the lounge. The surfaces all come in pristine white and there is a comfy breakfast bar for relaxing breakfast meals.
- Bedroom: There are a total of 2 bedrooms in the apartment. The large main bedroom comes with a super-king bed (2.00m x 2.00m) and built-in closets. It is illuminated by soft LED lighting and has a dressing area with a desk area. The second bedroom has similar decoration and comes with a pair of single beds (0.90m x 2.00m). Each bedroom comes with access to the balcony that overlooks the city streets below. Both bedrooms have their own wall-mounted TVs and have en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Additionally, there is also an additional toilet for guests.
- Additional Info: The building has a small private courtyard at the back with its own water features. From the front the building has a classic style - however, the inside is completely modern with all the features you might expect. Including elevator access, underfloor heating in the rooms, and a concierge to help you with your needs. There is optional parking available which we will be happy to arrange for you if you require.
- Culture: Of particular note is the Mapfre Foundation and the Romanticism museum. Other cultural centers include the many other theatres that are in the surrounding area like the Marquina, Infanta Isabel, and María Guerrero.
- Shopping: In the area you have the benefit of small boutique shops, a few minutes away is Fernando VI street known for the chic Lamarca building which hosts venues and exclusive stores, fitness studios, and trendy cafes.
- Food/Drink: Theis area, and especially this street of Calle Fernado VI, is home to a wide selection of prestigious and creative restaurants.